[Solved] Forums not updating and yes I did the Rocket Cache exclude

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@ryen91)
Eminent Member

So I am researching this before I post.. www.golfsidekick.com/forum

I did the WpRocket never cached and added that like you said in forum post... and it worked well until I mass deleted some bots in the wordpress forum members.. and checkboxed all of them and then click on bulk actions delete... so now it doesnt update any suggestions

8 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

This looks like caching:

<!-- plugin=object-cache-pro client=phpredis metric#hits=7779 metric#misses=26 metric#hit-ratio=99.7 metric#bytes=11517354 metric#prefetches=345 metric#store-reads=25 metric#store-writes=1 metric#store-hits=355 metric#store-misses=8 metric#sql-queries=57 metric#ms-total=202.91 metric#ms-cache=23.84 metric#ms-cache-median=0.15 metric#ms-cache-ratio=10.5 sample#redis-hits=60588272 sample#redis-misses=10425294 sample#redis-hit-ratio=85.3 sample#redis-ops-per-sec=14 sample#redis-evicted-keys=0 sample#redis-used-memory=31254864 sample#redis-used-memory-rss=37335040 sample#redis-memory-fragmentation-ratio=1.2 sample#redis-connected-clients=1 sample#redis-tracking-clients=0 sample#redis-rejected-connections=0 sample#redis-keys=103401 -->
Topic starter
(@ryen91)
Eminent Member

Cacheing from where then

Topic starter
(@ryen91)
Eminent Member

I guess it is from another cache object cache pro is t here a way to do the same thing wiht WP Rocket or what should I do dont see how to undo it

4 Replies
RealAct
(@realact)

Reputable Member

@ryen91 You are using two different cache plugins at the same time? Regarding Object Cache Pro, you might want to take a look at their documentation: Quickstart — Documentation — Object Cache Pro, but at a quick glance I couldn't see anything regarding exclusions. Might want to contact their support.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member
Posted by: @realact

@ryen91 You are using two different cache plugins at the same time?

It appears so.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@ryen91 What you have is not a caching plugin for Wordpress. It is a server cache. Contact your hosting provider for this.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member
Posted by: @dimalifragis

@ryen91 What you have is not a caching plugin for Wordpress. It is a server cache. Contact your hosting provider for this.

Or to word this better, this is a Wordpress plugin that controlls a server cache Redis extension.

Topic starter
(@ryen91)
Eminent Member

yeha i just ended up disabling object pro cache.. i dont see any negative side effects so far and it actually fixed the problem with the forums cause i did the exclusion with WP rocket