Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] help

7 Posts
4 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@sergido)
Estimable Member

Hello, I am doing a test and when I register in the forum, nothing comes out, I should confirm registration or something, however when I give registration I automatically register without having to confirm that, where is it configured?

6 Replies
Topic starter
(@sergido)
Estimable Member

what i mean is to register. the user must conform the registration, because if they do not register without that step and it fills up with bots

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@sergido,

All questions related to the registration flow should be asked in WordPress forum. wpForo only provides a nice form for registration. Other processes are performed by WordPress.

wpForo can only help you to switch from confirmation mode to non-confirmation mode using the "Enable User Registration email confirmation" option in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features Tab. If this option is enabled, then WordPress sends email confirmation. If you don't receive the confirmation email, you should read the FAQ topic: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/problems-with-user-registration-email/

Topic starter
(@sergido)
Estimable Member

I just saw that this option was checked, but users continue to register, from yesterday to today, I received more than 300 SPAM users registered and without confirming the email, there must be something wrong, bots do not stop registering in my forum.

Topic starter
(@sergido)
Estimable Member

When I try to register a user and I finish the registration it does not say the registered forum or anything, it remains as blank, when there a registration should not get a notice that you have been registered?

Page 1 / 2