Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] hide registration date

7 Posts
4 Users
3 Reactions
Alexgoal
Topic starter
(@alexgoal)

Is it possible to hide the inscription with the users registration date?

6 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi@alexgoal,

Please navigate to the Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles admin page, put the following CSS code in the "Custom CSS Code" textarea: 

.wpf-author-joined, .author-joined {
display: none;
}

Please don't forget to delete all caches and press CTRL+F5(twice) on the frontend before checking.

Alexgoal
Topic starter
(@alexgoal)

and to remove it from the profile too?

1 Reply
Alvina
(@alvina)

@alexgoal,

Please add the following code too:
.profile-stat-data-item:nth-child(3) {
display: none !important;
}
In any case, don't forget to delete all caches and press CTRL+F5(twice) on the frontend before checking.
Jesus
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

Hi guys, could I ask...

How about if I would like to "hide" just MY VERY OWN (im the admin) but nobody else registration date. Would this be feasible? I supposse the above coding will not be good for my case, correct?

Thanks 🙂

2 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@jesus,

There is no way to hide it only for the admins. You should either delete for the whole users or keep it displayed. 

I may also suggest you change the registration date of the admin in the database as Robert explained here: https://wpforo.com/community/postid/19041/.  

Jesus
(@jesus)

Reputable Member

@sofy 

Interesting Sofy, and, in principle, does not look that terribly difficult LOL

Now a question, not this foro related comes to mind.... I have several websites, I think I use my same user for them all (I DO NOT USE MY PROFILE FOR IMPORTANT THINGS) could altering "my registration date on the database alter things when I have to login in other places or this is totally irrelevant?

Could be a nightmare. THANKS again for all your help. Im keeping you busy this morning 🙂