Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] How do I hide Joined Date?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@synergy)
Eminent Member

Hi admin,

Please I want to hide/remove the "Joined: 6months ago" detail usually displayed under user name

I want that detail available only on the profile page of the users

How do I get it done?

3 Replies
(@martin)
Support Team

Hi @synergy,

Please put this CSS code in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles > Custom CSS Code textarea. Save it, delete all caches, navigate to forum front-end and press Ctrl+F5 to reset browser caches. If you check it on mobile devices always use a new private session tab in mobile browser to see the caches. In regular browser tab you'll not be able to see that because of a hard cache.  

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpfl-4 .wpf-parent-post .wpf-right .wpf-content-head-bottom .wpf-author-joined {
     display:none;
}
Topic starter
(@synergy)
Eminent Member

Thanks admin, it worked well.

Two more thing please.

1. I don't have the advanced attachment addon yet, where do I set the types of attachment allowed on my wpforo powered forum. I only need to allow jpeg,jpg,png
  2. Is Instagram sharing available yet? If yes, any post on how to do it yet?
1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@synergy,

I don't have the advanced attachment addon yet, where do I set the types of attachment allowed on my wpforo powered forum. I only need to allow jpeg,jpg,png

wpForo has the "Exclude file extensions" option. It can be found in the Dashboard > Forums > Tools > AntiSpam subtab. 

Is Instagram sharing available yet? If yes, any post on how to do it yet?

I'm really sorry, but wpForo doesn't have an Instagram sharing option.