how to add WP foro navigation menu in other page on the primary menu?
I tried but fail kindly give me solution.
Please explain what have you tried?
You can add wpForo menu items one by one in any menu using "Custom Link" menu type and inserting wpForo menu shortcodes:
Each menu item has its own specific shortcode-url:
- Forum Home: /%wpforo-home%/
- Members: /%wpforo-members%/
- Recent Posts: /%wpforo-recent%/
- Unread Posts: /%wpforo-unread%/
- Tags: /%wpforo-tags%/
- My Profile: /%wpforo-profile-home%/
- Activity: /%wpforo-profile-activity%/
- Account: /%wpforo-profile-account%/
- Subscriptions: /%wpforo-profile-subscriptions%/
- Register: /%wpforo-register%/
- Login: /%wpforo-login%/
- Logout: /%wpforo-logout%/
Or you can fully insert wpForo menu in the primary location. Navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Menu admin page and select the "wpForo Navigation" in the drop-down menu and enable it for any location you want
And please read the documentation: https://wpforo.com/docs/root/getting-started/forum-menu/
I tried it same like above but other categories of primary menu became invisible and only WP foro menu start showing on this menu. I have added a page on the primary menu by name forum and I want to add this wp foro navigation on this page. Mean I totally want to show this on that page which is on the primary menu not on the home page.