Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] How to change Hamburger icon of Menu

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@design)

Hello, i have a couple of questions. First I would like to change the menu in the computer version, to look like it does on cellphone. meaning it would all be hidden like it does on cellphone.

Then I would like to change the hamburger icon to another one. How can i do this?

Thanks  

4 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @design,

Posted by: @design

First I would like to change the menu in the computer version, to look like it does on cellphone. meaning it would all be hidden like it does on cellphone.

Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus, select wpForo Navigation Menu and customize it how you need.

3 Replies
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member
Posted by: @design

Then I would like to change the hamburger icon to another one. How can i do this?

wpForo member shared experience on how to Replace the Forum Font-Awesome Icons with Images. Please check it.  https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/replace-font-awesome-icons-with-images/paged/2/#post-27395

(@design)

@chris Hi, this doesn't let me do what i want. I want the forum menu to act as if it's in cellphone mode all the time.

I want the menu to look like in the picture. I have managed to hide the menu tabs, but now i want to be able to click on the icon and have it expand and show the menu. 

Or maybe there is another way? Please help. Thank you

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@design,

There is no an easy way to do such customizations on the menu bar. This requires a lot of custom codding. I'm sorry, but this is out of our support scope.