6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@stan1z)
Trusted Member

Hello,

Tell me please how to make some final tunes for my forum installation:

1) remove top-right links "RSS forum, RSS topics, Unread" because fonts are ugly collapsed (see attachment), and "unread" link also presents in bottom of forum?

2) make columns "Posts" and "Views" in topic lists wider, because in Russian these two words are rather long and they collide. Or replace these words with custom icons (it seems to me that it will be better).

5 Replies
Topic starter
(@stan1z)
Trusted Member

Addition - the screenshot of the second issue in my post.

4 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@stan1z,

1) remove top-right links "RSS forum, RSS topics, Unread" because fonts are ugly collapsed (see attachment), and "unread" link also presents in bottom of forum?

If you want we can provide a CSS code that makes that links look better. Just provide us the URL of your forum. 

2) make columns "Posts" and "Views" in topic lists wider, because in Russian these two words are rather long and they collide. Or replace these words with custom icons (it seems to me that it will be better).

If you provide us your forum URL we'll provide a CSS code for this as well. 

(@stan1z)

Trusted Member
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@stan1z,

Use the CSS codes below: 

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-feed {
letter-spacing: normal;
}

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpfl-2 .head-stat-posts {
width: 12%;
}

The CSS codes should be added in the "Custom CSS code" textarea, located in the Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Style Tab.  Please don't forget to delete all caches and press Ctrl+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking to reload the updated CSS file.   

(@stan1z)

Trusted Member

@sofy  Looks nice now! Thanks again!