Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] I get emails, but others do not?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jared)

Hi Guys,

I have 2 other team members on my team that I want to get ALL email notifications. I set up a forwarding email that is the main admin account called "group@ourdomain.com"

When a new user registers, I get the email, but the other two team members do not. I have tested the "group@ourdomain.com"  email by hand and manually sent a test that they do in fact receive.

Anyone have any suggestions?

2 Replies
1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team
Posted by: jared

Hi Guys,

I have 2 other team members on my team that I want to get ALL email notifications. I set up a forwarding email that is the main admin account called "group@ourdomain.com"

When a new user registers, I get the email, but the other two team members do not. I have tested the "group@ourdomain.com"  email by hand and manually sent a test that they do in fact receive.

Anyone have any suggestions?

The admin emails field/setting is only designed for New Topics and Posts notification. The New User Registration notification is sent by WordPress and doesn't have any relation to admin email settings.

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @jared,

Please note: user registration process is under WordPress control, not wpForo. wpForo only provides with the registration form, other processes are performed by WordPress.