Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Is it possible to only show forum stats for the forums the current user group can see?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@mattyjneal)

I have four separate user groups, and I only want the forum stats in the footer to show the stats for the forums that are visible to them. Is this possible? I can only find an option to turn the stats on or off 🙁

Thanks for your time!

3 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi mattyjneal,

I'm sorry, but there is no such an option yet. We'll add a new CAN in Usergroup settings "View Forum Statistic" in next version release. So you'll be able to edit the Usergroup and disable Forum Statistic.

For now, I suggest you disable Forum statistic for all using "Show Forum Statistic" option located in Forums > Settings > Features admin page.

Topic starter
(@mattyjneal)

Dang, would it be hard to implement an option to only list the options for that usergroup? Normally I can modify stuff like this myself, however this client doesn't quite have the budget this time around  😆 

Thank for your reply!

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @mattyjneal,

The "Can view statistic" permission is already available.  More info in release summary: 

https://wpforo.com/community/wpforo-announcements/wpforo-1-5-4-is-released/#post-19994