Notifications
Clear all

Issue with subscriptions

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@theoleff)

Hello, I have 2 (maybe related) problems on my forums.

I have 3 different forums that I call "refrawiki", "retinawiki" and "glaucomawiki". Each one of them are structured like the image linked below.

The first issue is, even as an administrator, when I go to the subscription tab of a user, it lists only the forums of "retinawiki". The other 2 never show.

My second issue is, when I go to "retinawiki" forum homepage, I don't have all the link to go to the subcategory of the forum. I only can access the recent posts. While when I go on the other 2 forums I have all the sub sections of the forum well displayed on the homepage.

I have a last question, is it possible for a user to subscribe to all topics and subject of the forum with one button?

Thanks in advance !

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @theoleff,

I'm really sorry, but we cannot check all your permission configuration in the support forum. This requires a pro support plan to spend hours in your dashboard and find the misconfigurations.

• Make sure you're familiar with Usergroups and Forum Accesses
  • Make sure your account has [Admin] Usergroup (edit your account in Dashboard > Users admin and find wpForo usergroup)
  • Make sure you don't have cache plugins working on forum pages. All forum pages should be excluded from your cache plugin. Instruction: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/
  • Use another admin account to check.
  • Check each forum permissions, the forum permissions don't inherit, each should be configured individually.

Posted by: @theoleff

I have a last question, is it possible for a user to subscribe to all topics and subject of the forum with one button?

They should use the Subscription Manager in their My Profile > Subscriptions admin page:

Topic starter
(@theoleff)

Thanks for you reply @robert!

Unfortunately I tried all your suggestion, but nothing worked. I will try to investigate more.

As for:

They should use the Subscription Manager in their My Profile > Subscriptions admin page:

I know about this feature, it's one of the issue I addressed, it show only 1 forum out of 3.

I was wondering if there was a way to create or use a button that can subscribe to all subjects & response to 1 forum in one click.

Which support plan should I chose to resolve this kind of issue? Is the basic one enough? 

Thanks