Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Member pages not found

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@richard)

Cabn someone please help me here?

If I click to view a user's member page it cannot be found. 

see this link for an instance:

http://writeandbedamned.com/community/profile/ionicus/

I've checked the foro admin settings but can't find anything that would fix this problem.

I have the advanced embeds addon installed. Wonder if this might be a cause?

thanks for your help

R

7 Replies
Topic starter
(@richard)

Further; It looks like I can't view or edit any part of the member's profile page either.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

This is permission issue. Please edit Usergroups and check if they are allowed to see Members and Member Profiles.

Also if you have other plugin for user profiles like BuddyPress or ultimate Members, make sure they don't use the same /profile/ slug. It may conflict with wpForo.

Topic starter
(@richard)

Thanks.

I'll check those settings. But everything was working fine up until recently. I've not altered any permissions. and I have UM running when I installed Foro and everything worked fine out-of-the-box.

I will check and report back.

thanks for the reply

Topic starter
(@richard)

Well, I've checked the permissions and all looks fine. Note; Even logged in as an admin (with full permissions) I cannot access any of the Foro profile pages, nor can I access my own profile settings like signature etc.

I can't see any other plugin that is conflicting with the profile slug. Although I'm not altogether sure how to check if there is a conflicting page/plugin. Am I looking for PAGES that are also called 'profile'?

Page 1 / 2