New Feature [Solved] Memner activity - words counter

7 Posts
2 Users
3 Reactions
Topic starter
(@annushka)
Estimable Member

Hi there!

Can I ask you add new feature in user activity - words counter. I mean here https://wpforo.com/participant/chris/

Show how many user total writing words on forum.

This is possible?

Best Regards
Alena

6 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @annushka,

I'm sorry, but your request is specific for you, not needed globally in the plugin.

You can send your request to Gvectors Custom Work Team/ sales[at]gvectors.com, they may help you with it.

Topic starter
(@annushka)
Estimable Member

Hello Chris!

Thanks for a reply! I send request support team.

Posted by: @chris

I'm sorry, but your request is specific for you, not needed globally in the plugin.

I dont think... For example you have 2525 posts on forum. But post can be different. post 5-10 words or post 100-300 words, this is different. You agree?

4 Replies
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@annushka,

Yes that's right, but is that needed, would it be used or not, and for what should it be used?

What should give me the count of the words?

Saying globally, I mean for standard forum, not about a forum where the Word Count can be important or needed.

(@annushka)

Estimable Member

@chris Ok... For example.. You owner new standart forum, you create categories, forums, some topics... But this is still community without real mebers. Forum without users - dead. But why people must coming and started use new clean forum? 😎 Why?

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@annushka,

I really don't get the word count need in your example. Users usually reg in forums because of the information that the forum provides.

Or it can be part of a bigger website, and the forum is for public communication between the Users of the website. There are different reasons for forum need, but the User word count is really specific.

(@annushka)

Estimable Member

@chris Thanks you! All ok. Your developer team create for me this is feature https://studentka.club/participant/alenabuzova/ now we have word counter. Thanks!