Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Menu Bar missing

7 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@roxxie)

My complete menu bar  (forums, members, etc.) is missing. Even though I enabled it in the "display components" settings.

Also, I emptied the forums cache, disabled the menu bar and enabled it again. It's just not showing. How can I fix this.

Topic Tags
6 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Please post a url if you want/can, so we can check. No menu at all, is strange. If menu is missing only at profile, you must enable it at profile settings (show header/footer).

Also what version are we talking about? Did that happened after some update?

Topic starter
(@roxxie)

I can send you the URL but it won't do you no good, because the forum is password protected. 

The only thing I see is the notification bell and search magnifying glass. But like here the links to forum, members, recent post, my profile and login/logout is missing.

The last time I used the forum it was with the old version 1.xxx. Now, with v2 those links are gone. I disabled my wprocket cache just like wpforo told me once the update was done. Everything else is there, just not the menu links.

Topic starter
(@roxxie)

Here is a screenshot of the page

2 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@roxxie Ok, then. Have you checked if this is Enabled?

(@roxxie)

@dimalifragis yeah, this is enabled, like I stated in my first post. But I already found the problem.

I checked Dashbord > Design > Menus - There the wpForo Menu was not set, probably do to the update.

Topic starter
(@roxxie)

Okay, I found the problem. Obviously, the update to v2 deleted my menu settings in general for the forum side. 🤪