Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Problem with forum menu

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@srtalop)
Estimable Member

Hi team, the forum menu shows fine when the users are logged (see attachement, under Mi Perfil), however it shows completely incorrect when users sign out, as every element under "Mi Perfil" is still visible (see attachement). Sorry if I missed something...

Topic Tags
8 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

@srtalop

This maybe cache plugin conflict. If you have a cache plugin please deactivate it and check again. wpForo has a built-in cache system, you should remove/exclude forum page from caching. 

1 Reply
(@srtalop)

Estimable Member

Thanks @sofy.

The thing is that I had excluded the slug from the cache...

See attachment please.

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @srtalop,

I recommend totally remove wpForo from Autoptimize if you have this issue. Please contact Autoptimize plugin support, they should have some instruction for that. Something like this: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-ab&q=exlude+JS+file+from+Autoptimizer

4 Replies
(@srtalop)

Estimable Member

Hi @sofy, they tell me this is a misunderstanding. Please see their response here. Thanks.

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@srtalop,

This kind of problem is usually caused by either a conflict with your theme or with other plugins.

Please try to deactivate plugins one by one and check after each deactivation. Please keep the cache plugin deactivated during this testing process. 

(@srtalop)

Estimable Member

Sincerely, no results on that.... It seems to happen no matter what.

(@crisw)

Reputable Member
Posted by: srtalop

Sincerely, no results on that.... It seems to happen no matter what.

Hi @srtalop .

Have you considered trying to create a new wpForo Menu?  This thread below might help if you want to try doing that as well.  It's step by step.    🙂

https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/many-issues-please-help-2/#post-23833

Hope it helps.  Good luck and God bless you.  🙂 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @srtalop,

Could you please leave your forum URL and a list of all plugins you use?