Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Missing Pagination for guests in extended layout still not solved

13 Posts
5 Users
8 Reactions
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@jeanne,

Please leave your forum URL to allow us check it.  Make sure you've delete all caches. And please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Tools > Debug admin page, check database problems in Tables Tab then other errors in Errors & Issues Tab.

Topic starter
(@jeanne)
Estimable Member

Robert the forum is https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/

Robert, i can also send you privately dashboard login info if that I will help but need your email info.  I will work on everyone's helpful suggestions today.  

So far I have gone to the debug section of the forum and under Database Problems it listed about thirty lines of problems in red.  I clicked on the box that says it will solve the problems, and almost instantly the screen said that there no database problems.  (maybe it fixed them?).  Then I clicked on Other Errors and Issues and it also said there were no problems.  (I want to tell you that I hadn't realized that wpforo had such a great set up for debugging problems.) Then I deleted the cache.  

As for the patch you provided for solving the data stamp issue (thank you Verek for sending me there and thank you Robert for providing it), I will have to wait until late at night eastern time when my traffic is low to try the patch.  

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

Thank you @jeanne

I've just checked and didn't find any issue with pagination. I'm a guest on your forum and I see pagination here: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/your-suggestions-for-improvement/as-possible-forum-sections-how-about/

Please let me know, if this is a topic specific issue or a general? Where can i see the problem?

(@jeanne)

Estimable Member

I just checked now and the problem seems to be fixed. 😀 😀 Perhaps the debugging did it or perhaps my deleting the user cache did it.  In the past one user told me that the problem was solved temporarily when I deleted the user cache, but several others said it continued for them. So I have sent out a request to my community to let me know if the problem is gone.  Thank you for all your help!  Keeping fingers crossed that it is all better now! 

I still have the date stamp problem but I will input the patch code you provided later when traffic is low and see if it works.  

I love this forum plugin and this helpful community. Many thanks to Robert and Sophy, and also Cris, Varek, and Anton. 

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

Could be your Autooptimize plugin, since you have some js errors (F12).

Page 2 / 2