Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Mobile issue

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@classtrips)

Hi, I've set up the forum on my website here  https://www.classtrips.co.uk/community/ it looks fine on the desktop but on a mobile phone the page is displaying very narrow making it hard to read.  The statistics at the bottom of my page display fine, I've checked your site on my mobile and it looks fine.

Any suggestions on what I can do?

Thanks

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

It seems you use custom CSS code to change content and sidebar width. And this code is not adapted for mobile devices. Please put this CSS code in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles > Custom CSS Code textarea, save it delete all caches and press Ctrl+F5 on forum frontend:

@media screen and (max-width:600px) {
      #wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-content{width:100%; }
      #wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-right-sidebar{width:100%;}
}
Topic starter
(@classtrips)

Thank you - that works great!

Is there a way to make the left content slightly wider and the right content frame slightly narrower? I see you forum is set up this way.

Thanks

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team
Posted by: classtrips

Thank you - that works great!

Is there a way to make the left content slightly wider and the right content frame slightly narrower? I see you forum is set up this way.

Thanks

We've done nothing here. This is the native wpForo and wpForo style. I think you should remove all your custom CSS codes to get this result. All is already with wpForo, just don't affect wpForo stye and you'll see the same result.