3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@nitrogenius)

Hi,

i have a couple of problems.

1. How can i change positions of this objects on forum? Click for preview

2. Can i move Logout tab from forum?

3. Can i forbid members to change password?

4. Why when i set colapsed layout, dont show more themes, only one? I can get more themes only in extended layout. I want that show more themes only on clik for more

5. Question: whether in statistics, for Online members and registered members, whether users who do not have access to the forum are counted (google trans. sry)

Sory for bad English, pls help, thank you

4 Replies
Topic starter
(@nitrogenius)

3. Can i forbid members to change USERNAME?**

vtr666
(@vtr666)
Eminent Member

1. Go to WordPress "forums" - forums. There, the sections move easily. Clamp the mouse with the desired partition and move it.

2. The menu changes in the same place, where and usually in Wordpress.

Topic starter
(@nitrogenius)
Posted by: vtr666

1. Go to WordPress "forums" - forums. There, the sections move easily. Clamp the mouse with the desired partition and move it.

2. The menu changes in the same place, where and usually in Wordpress. 

2. Solved! Tnx

1. I have only one windows in forums-forums. other windows dont showed.  http://prntscr.com/icjh98

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: NitroGenius

1. How can i change positions of this objects on forum? Click for preview

Please be attentive, these are not forums to re-order those. You're on a Parent Forum page where you see Forums/subForums of this category and the topics of this parent Forum. The top ones are subForums the bottom ones are topics. You can move topics to top and forums to bottom in Forum Management admin page. This is a design part. There is no way to re-locate those.

Here is an example of such page:

https://wpforo.com/community/migrate-to-wpforo-from-other-forum-plugins/

3. Can i forbid members to change password?

I'm sorry but not.

4. Why when i set colapsed layout, dont show more themes, only one? I can get more themes only in extended layout. I want that show more themes only on clik for more

There is no any collapsed layout. I don't understand what you mean. There are only three layouts. Please read the doc and leave some screenshot explaining what you mean.

5. Question: whether in statistics, for Online members and registered members, whether users who do not have access to the forum are counted (google trans. sry).

All registered users are counted in Members stat-box. it doesn't matter what access they have.