Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Multi subscription site issue

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@themag)
Eminent Member

Hi, I find WPFORO is fantastic plugins thanks, guys.

My inquiry is based on multiple points, before that; my web is based on having WPFORO and a business directory.

1. Anyone who wants to participate in the forum must register first and emails get confirmed first. also for the business directory plugins, it has its own registry as well for business listings, so the question is can i unify both credentials into one. so forum subscribed users can sign in one time and be able to participate in the forum and interact in the business directory as well instead of sign in twice?
  2. what if i want to make a membership plugins to access my web, so in this case, i am adding a third credential within the web (web membership, business directory, and the forum), any solution to unify all of them?

Thank you 

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

@themag

Anyone who wants to participate in the forum must register first and emails get confirmed first. also for the business directory plugins, it has its own registry as well for business listings, so the question is can i unify both credentials into one. so forum subscribed users can sign in one time and be able to participate in the forum and interact in the business directory as well instead of sign in twice?

I'm not familiar with the plugin. However, please note: the user registration and account creation in the case of the wpForo plugin is part of Wordpress, not wpForo. wpForo provides only the registration form with different URLs and design. 

what if i want to make a membership plugins to access my web, so in this case, i am adding a third credential within the web (web membership, business directory, and the forum), any solution to unify all of them?

Please read this FAQ. Here Robert explains everything about wpForo Usergroups, Forum Accesses, and WordPress User Roles.