Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] My wpforo looks tiny width

9 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@msantamaria)

I want to make it bigger in terms of wide, there is too many space left in blank on the sides. i tried this in CSS Custom but dont works. Please take a look http://praredn.org/community/   

div#wpforo #wpforo-wrap {
max-width: 100%;
}

8 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @msantamaria,

Use the CSS code below:

.entry-content > *:not(.alignwide):not(.alignfull):not(.alignleft):not(.alignright):not(.is-style-wide){
max-width:100%;
}

The CSS codes should be added in the "Custom CSS code" textarea, located in the Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles Tab.

Please don't forget to delete all caches and press Ctrl+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking to reload the updated CSS file. 

6 Replies
(@msantamaria)

@sofy Its works for the Forum but it was applied to all Pages, i dont want apply this to all pages. how to apply only to the forum page ?

Tutrix
(@tutrix)

Noble Member

@msantamaria

try this Code

.entry-content #wpforo {
max-width: 100%;
}
 Read
(@read)

@sofy

Hi! Please help me. The forum is great!) But I ran into a problem, the fact is that the width of the layout is not enough( on your forum, there is little space on the edges and it looks great, but I have a lot of space on the edges and it is not beautiful. Tell me what I should do? The forum is installed on the Astra free theme, the default layout width is 1200px. Change the subject? which one? Help please...

Read
(@read)

Нужно как у вас

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@read,

Please open your own support topic and leave your forum URL to allow us to provide you a CSS solution for you. 

Read
(@read)

@sofy

You closed the topic, and I was in a hurry the fact is that the main page looks great, but https://forum.readcity.ru/community/ just as it was. I really apologize to you.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

@msantamaria

The width is a minnor issue you have, checking the link you posted.

You have SSL issue and JS issues and the whole site is extremely slow.

Slowness could mean a slow server or/and fatal errors and issues.