5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
gorgeousjorge
Topic starter
(@gorgeousjorge)
Eminent Member

Hi there my fellow mates.

Hope someone can help with this issue i´m having.

The "new" tag in a topic doens`t clear when i enter and leave the topic/post. I have to be in that page about 30 seconds or post something to clear the new status.

Is there a code to input or an option that i`ve missed that clears the "new" when i enter the topic?

Picture attached.

Thanks

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @gorgeousjorge,

I think this is either a local cache (laptop, browser, internet) or WordPress cache issue. If you have any cache solution (CDN, Cache Plugin, Server Side Cache) you should make sure the forum pages are fully excluded. Please read this topic: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/#post-37150

gorgeousjorge
Topic starter
(@gorgeousjorge)
Eminent Member

Hi @robert ,

Yes i have seraphinite accelerator but the url/community is exclued and besides that i`ve tested deactivating this cache plugin and the result are the same.

I have to be in the topic about 30 seconds or post a reply/like, have to take an action for the new tag to disapear.

Thanks.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@gorgeousjorge ,

I'm sorry but I have nothing to add here. You may have database cache or server side cache. In any case I cannot find such problem in all our test websites.

gorgeousjorge
Topic starter
(@gorgeousjorge)
Eminent Member

It may be a problem with one of my plugins.

Just for the record, on your test websites the moment you enter a topic it clears the "new" tag?

Thanks.