Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Please Login or Register comes up after using the Menu Log In when trying to Add topic

6 Posts
3 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@mikegrecomba)
Trusted Member

Any ideas on how to correct this?

5 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi mikegrecomba,

This kind of problem is usually caused by a conflict other plugins. Please deactivate plugins one by one and check after each deactivation.

Please keep the cache plugin deactivated during the testing process. 

Topic starter
(@mikegrecomba)
Trusted Member

Which cache plugin? WP has the "flush cache" button for Managed WordPress? I don't believe I have another cache plugin.

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

Please just deactivate plugins one by one and check after each deactivation. 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@mikegrecomba,

As I see in your opened topics you have many very strange issues that are not coming from wpForo core for sure. Somethings is actively conflicts with wpForo. You should disable all other plugins. Delete all caches and check with a private session of browser to avoid browser cache.

Also, you may have some custom functions in theme functions.php file so you'd also recommend change the theme to some default one if you didn't find problem maker plugin.

Topic starter
(@mikegrecomba)
Trusted Member

Thank you. I deleted the site and reinstalled WP and WPforo without any other plugins and it is working well with my Generate Press theme. No glitches so far. I'm going to add back content and only the plugins I absolutely need one by one and retest after each install....