wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Post Editor flickers

13 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Could you please test our website forum (wpforo.com/community/) on your device and make sure it's site specific issue?

1 Reply
olivia.hinkle
(@olivia-hinkle)

Trusted Member

Curious if you had a chance to debug yet  as we are also noticing that the video we have in the sidebar widget doesn't always show in Chrome either.

Thanks!

olivia.hinkle
Topic starter
(@olivia-hinkle)
Trusted Member

It is site specific as I cannot replicate this on any other site but ours. I just seem to be having a ton of issues in Chrome and curious if it is our theme. 

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member
Posted by: olivia.hinkle

It is site specific as I cannot replicate this on any other site but ours. I just seem to be having a ton of issues in Chrome and curious if it is our theme. 

Why don't you just switch to the default (or some other) theme for a while and check ? Takes less than 10 minutes.

1 Reply
olivia.hinkle
(@olivia-hinkle)

Trusted Member

This is not an option for me as I do not have knowledge on how to manage word press. I simply manage our forum. I will pass it along to our developer though! Thanks.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Ok, if this is a site specific, it's probably a theme specific too. I think your theme has some webkit CSS code which conflicts with wpForo. First try to delete all caches, disable all plugins and check it. If it doesn't help try to change the theme.

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

This is not an option for me as I do not have knowledge on how to manage word press. I simply manage our forum. I will pass it along to our developer though! Thanks.

Well, you always say that, so maybe your dev should participate here and ask. That would be the best for you.

Page 2 / 2