Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Recent Posts and Recent Topics Timestamp

13 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@yourbestlifeco)
Eminent Member

What I want is the website to use the Recent Topics Widget like the one in the Screen Shot here...  but instead of the Timestamp being for when the Topic was created, have it use the Timestamp of the most recent post within that Thread/Topic

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @yourbestlifeco,

Is your forum a migrated forum?

Something wrong with the MySQL data and MySQL ordering process. What is your MySQL database version? You can find this information in Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page.

I'd recommend this configuration, so you can show one recent post per topic. Please try this and let me know if it works correct:

Topic starter
(@yourbestlifeco)
Eminent Member

Is there a way to do this with the Recent Topics not Posts though? I just want the Topic Title, Post by and Timestamp to be the time of the MOST RECENT post in that Topic/Thread.

So basically all I want to do is take the regular Recent Topics Widget but change the Timestamp to be the time of the most recent posts in that thread rather than the timestamp of when that thread was created. 

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@yourbestlifeco,

I'm sorry but there is no way to do this. The widget is not a separate template, so we could help you customize it.

Page 2 / 2