Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Spoiler tag causing issues with subsequent posts

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@yotaka)

One of the posts in a topic on my forum uses nested spoiler tags and for some reason this has caused posts following theirs to display oddly (being indented strangely) and the editing options for the post in question are hidden under the spoiler tags for some reason. I've attempted to manually edit the post but whenever I try to select the Edit option the page display simply 'erases' that post and all subsequent ones, though they'll be there when the page is reloaded. Editing of other posts before and after the troublesome one still works fine. I've tried using multiple browsers just in case it makes a difference but it hasn't.

I can only add one image so I showed how the display is being weird, I have another if needed that shows how the editing commands are all being hidden under the spoiler tag.

2 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @yotaka,

Sent admin credentials at info[at]gvectors.com, and also insert topic URL in the email.

Topic starter
(@yotaka)

I resolved it by deleting the offending post. I'm sure you can understand that I'd rather not compromise my site by handing out admin credentials to anyone, even for bugfix purposes. Thanks though.

For the record, deleting the post in question also resulted in the deletion of all the subsequent posts.