wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Moderation: Can't find/list the unapproved posts

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
SimSync2
Topic starter
(@simsync2)

Hi guys!

thanks for wpForo, the best forum plugin for Wordpress!

Since a few weeks I have a problem where wpForo tells me that there are unapproved posts/topics, but as soon as I open the moderation page, the list is empty.

I currently have 8 unapproved posts. I can see them in the database table with a SQL editor, but the moderation list is empty. The administration menu shows me that there are 8 posts to be moderated, and the moderation page also shows me that there are 8 entries, but the list is empty as I said.

I have tried to "Delete all cache", "Clean up" and so on to "Rebuild all threads", but nothing has worked.

What could be the cause and how can I fix the problem?

Thanks for your help!

3 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @simsync2,

First exclude wpForo from your cache plugin, check this FAQ topic for more info:
https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/

Also solve your website errors, you can check them by the console

Check the attached image below.

Let us know if after that your problem won't be solved.

SimSync2
Topic starter
(@simsync2)

@chris: Thanks for pointing out the cache plugin and the website errors.

I disabled the cache plugin and also fixed the wp ajax errors, but unfortunately, that didn't change anything. I also tried to repair and optimize the wpforo tables but also without success.

I have attached a screenshot of the moderation admin (incl. console) to show you what I see.

The "funny" thing is that the table shows the number of posts to be moderated in the "pagination area", but in the table body it shows "No posts found".

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@simsync2,

Try to find the unapproved posts in the Recent Posts menu, select the "Unapproved Posts" option in the filter drop-down: