Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] can't delete moderated post

7 Posts
3 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@moptop)
Eminent Member

Hi, I came across an interesting problem where I set 5 posts for moderation to delete later, but then I went and deleted the forum that the posts were in. This seemed to cause an issue now that I can't see the moderated posts in order to delete them  but the backend still tells me that they are there.

Is there anyway to fix this? My OCD is wanting me to clear the red 5 circle every time I look at it.

6 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @moptop,

These are damaged thread created by spammers. Please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard and click the [Clean Up] button. Then check the Dashboard > Forums > Moderation admin page, they should be deleted.

Topic starter
(@moptop)
Eminent Member

Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately that did not delete the missing moderation topics.

This is a closed forum, so there is no chance of spammers. I'm pretty sure it was caused from the issue I described in my original post.

Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @moptop,

Please give us administrator credentials that we could solve the issue, send administrator credentials by this mail: info[at]gvectors.com

3 Replies
(@moptop)

Eminent Member

@chris I know this has been quite a while since I posted this issue and am wondering if you're able to still help me out with it?

Is there a SQL table that stores the moderated posts so that I could potentially delete them to clear up the red 5 circle? 

Thanks again!

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@moptop,

Every Post and Topic in the Db have Status column, try finding in there.

The Status Column is in _wpforo_topics and _wpforo_posts tables. 

(@moptop)

Eminent Member

@chris Thank you for the information. Even with my limited knowledge of SQL I was able to find the posts with a status of "1" and delete them from the database table. This removed the red circle in my Wordpress backend.

I appreciate all your help!