Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Moderation not showing everything

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jackaste1)

I have since a week now the problem that in the side-board it says that there is one Post/Topic waiting for approval but when I go to the Moderation panel it shows me nothing, I have already tried CTRL + F5, clearing the cache approving, and unapproving all posts (after that it became more showing up) and re-approving all. In the Debug menu at Errors & Issues it shows "No issues found". I don't know what I could do now to fix it, I can't re-install everything because all Posts, Topics etc. would be gone. I have attached a photo of the Moderation panel.

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @jackaste1,

I think this is a permission issue. Your account User Role and Usergroup are not synched. Could you please register a new user with Administrator user role, then make sure it has Admin Usergroup. Then login with the new user and test it.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

Also, go to Dashboard > Forums > Settings and click the [Clean Up] button. These maybe orphan topics and posts.

Topic starter
(@jackaste1)

I have tried both, but I still have the issue.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@jackaste1,

Ok, we could look deeper if you contact us via support[at]gvectors.com email address and send admin login details.