Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Super Socializer and ReCaptcha not centered

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@b-ionut)

Hello,

I use Super Socializer and ReCaptcha, but on my register/login page they are not centered. Any ideea how can I center the 

3 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi  Ionuţ Burlacu,

This is a CSS conflict with your theme or with some plugin. Please leave your forum URL to allow us check it.

Topic starter
(@b-ionut)

Hi,

Please go to www.test.psihogen.com/forum to check it out. Also I have a Facebook Login situation. I can't login. I created the app corecctly, it's public, APP ID and Secret Key are correctly and still can't use it. Please try this problem too.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you @b-ionut,

First of all please disable reCAPTCHA plugin you use (if it's not wpFoor reCAPTCHA). As far as i see this is not wpForo reCAPTCHA. It's not centered on wpForo registration forms, it doesn't look good, and I think it'll not work well. So please disable all other reCAPTCHA plugins, navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Tools admin page and enable built-in wpForo reCAPTCHA for all forms.

As for the Facebook Login button. If it doesn't work it means the APP is incorrectly configured. There is nothing to fix from wpForo side. All issues comes from your APP configuration. However this case is bit different. Your website is not a HTTPS (ssl) secure website. Facebook doesn't allow this kind of website to use Facebook Login. You should make your website https to be able use Facebook Login button.