Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] The awesome icon does not display

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@advrate)

the forum is on subdomen, links to style files are correctly, but icons do not display

see screen

How can I solve this accident ?

8 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @advrate,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features admin page, Set "Forum" value for the "Enable wpForo Font-Awesome Lib" option.

More info here: https://wpforo.com/docs/root/wpforo-settings/features/#font-awesome-lib

4 Replies
(@advrate)

@sofy

This option is turned on already...

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@advrate

Please leave your forum URL to allow us to understand what's going wrong on your forum. 

(@advrate)

@sofy

See attached screenshot with case of bug

PS The most important problem, when all  icons are not recognized  was solved by using add-on plugin agp font awesome.

(@advrate)

@sofy

hi Sofy , please see screenshot , I can not see (recognized) editors icons 

How this bug can be solved ?

editors icons unconnected

Topic starter
(@advrate)

@Sofy, maybe You can support me in css code for link connection with another type of fonts.

Cause the typefont is Cyrillic , i got problem with WP standard "29th" theme in this case. WPforo editor based on ..??  - when I turn off standard fonts - the WPforo editors icons problem is disappearing

2 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@advrate

Please register some new testing user and send the user's login detail with your forum URL to info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us to check the issue. 

(@advrate)

@sofy

Hi ! I found bug in my project... The standart "29th" Worpress template was distributed in 1.1 version, and of cause editor was older than must to be for recognition system icons.  After update to v. 1.4 problem was solved ,

Sorry for disturb!

With BR,