Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] The user is constantly visible in the "Members Online" list, even when they are not actually there

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@adler11)
Estimable Member

Hello, I recently noticed that the site admin (I, that is) it's like being online all the time. For example, I go in early in the morning from another computer, from another account, and I - here it is! As if he hadn't even gone to bed. In the list of participants, it is also permanently highlighted in green. I changed the passwords a couple of times-it didn't help, I wiped the headlights on the car - it didn't help either. And I also noticed that I am visible not only on the widget, but also in the list of participants around the clock, highlighted in green. I cleaned the cache in ALL available ways. It didn't help. I have wpForo installed together with the Newsup PRO theme, the Breeze + Clear Cache For Me plugins are responsible for the cache. What could it be and how to get rid of this problem? Website address: https://100cats.ru/ With respect and hope for help, Boris.

5 Replies
Tutrix
(@tutrix)
Noble Member

@adler11

Look what you have set

Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Members Tab > Online status timeout

Members Settings

4 Replies
(@adler11)

Estimable Member

@tutrix,

Set to 4 minutes. The fact is that absolutely all other users are displayed as they should, and only one admin is supposedly constantly, around the clock present online, although, in fact, he is not on the forum at this time. I know this for sure, because I am the admin.

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@adler11,

It should be some other plugin that caused the issue. You should find the problem maker, by deactivating the plugins one by one and checking after each deactivation. 

(@adler11)

Estimable Member

@sofy,

Thank you, I'll try.

(@adler11)

Estimable Member

@sofy,

I did all the procedures you recommended, but unfortunately, it did not bring the desired result. Apparently, there are no conflicts with plugins. Here was another story: I use wpForo together with the theme"Newsup PRO" and when I installed it, I found an incredible number of bugs there. About as many as there are cockroaches on a cockroach farm. I had to correspond with the developers for a very long time, mainly through joint efforts we put the site in order. But to fix one malicious bug, they asked me to grant them administrative access to the site. I gave it to them. And that's when my nickname began to glow constantly, as present on the site around the clock. At first, I was even happy: that's what enthusiasts are, I thought, working around the clock, not sparing themselves 🙂 But then, when I took back the administrative access, this effect remained. I could not cope with this evil on my own, so I appeal to you. I understand that this is not a wpForum problem, so I'm just asking for help to get rid of this bug and I'm willing to pay money for it. I hope for help, thank you in advance!