Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Topic Add Error

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Manu
Topic starter
(@manu)

IT: Ho scaricato il plugin già tempo fa.. Poi l'ho disinstallato e installato Agaros, Adesso ho deciso che voglio mettere questo forum, Pensavo che era un mio errore invece vedo che ce ne sono molti con lo stesso problema ho provato a seguire questa guida, Ma nulla a me da degli errori differenti, Non ne so molto di codici vari e sopratutto SQL, Chiedo a voi se mi potete aiutare grazie!

EN: I downloaded the plugin a long time ago .. Then I uninstalled and installed Agaros, now I decided that I want to put this forum, I thought it was my mistake but I see that there are many with the same problem I tried to follow this guide , But nothing to me from the different errors, I don't know much about various codes and above all SQL, I ask you if you can help me thanks!

http://prntscr.com/o7bbn9

5 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @manu,

Thank you for contacting us!

First of all please uninstall the wpForo plugin and install it again. Make sure you're installing the latest wpForo version (v.1.6.1).

Also, the server requirements may not pass to wpForo. please check it here:

https://wpforo.com/docs/root/wpforo-installation/server-requirements/

Manu
Topic starter
(@manu)
uninstalled and reinstalled, version 1.6.1
Always the same problem ..
and re-entry into the requirements
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @manu,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us to check it. 

Manu
Topic starter
(@manu)
so do i have to send my site admin accesses to you?
1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@manu,

We don't find such an issue on our test websites. This is something specific on your website. To allow us to check the issue we'll need the admin accesses.