Clear all

[Solved] Users being logged out of WPforo usergroup when they log into my site

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@ldpconnect)
Eminent Member

Hi, I'm having a recurring issue where my users are removed from their WPforo usergroup ("Active User") when they log into my site.  I've had a developer disable and test every plugin and spend several hours trying to resolve.  We thought he had a solution, but it isn't sustainable.  Here is a video showing the problem.  I've been in touch with you earlier and created logins so you could take a look at my site directly Can you please take a second look?  Every tech person I speak to says that the plugin developer is the best one to approach for figuring this out.

I like your product and we've invested a lot of time getting WPforo set up.  I've also purchased your polling add-on.  We'd be ever so grateful to get this problem resolved so we can move forward!  Thank you!

Dan

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @ldpconnect,

I'm getting "There has been a critical error on this website." because of WP Fusion plugin, not sure how it affects on your website. 

Try deactivating that plugin so it won't affect on wpForo and check the forum with your account(the one used in the video, which couldn't see forums in the community)

I saw in that plugins settings at Dashboard > wpForo > WP Fusion, that it has tags and some kind of redirection and no access option, don't know how it works as it's not wpForo.

Topic starter
(@ldpconnect)
Eminent Member

FYI, I've been able to resolve this issue.  Here's the fix in case others have the same problem.  It's a conflict with WPfusion:

It was an issue with wpForo caching the custom fields that were loaded from the CRM by WP fusion. When the cache was rebuilt, it reset the usergroup. WPfusion says that they are going to fix this for the next WP Fusion update on Monday. 

In the meantime, people can disable the "Login Meta Sync" in the Settings » WP Fusion » General Settings.

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@ldpconnect,

Thanks for the information.