Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Migration from Kunena

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hey Guys, 

I am switching from Joomla to WP. The forum wpForo looks good and I have a few problems with the migration.

Basically the migration works. But in the Joomla database I now have three different prefixes_Kunena_...
With the prefix "bak_" it works great. But here I am missing data from the last 4 years.
So this prefix was used for Joomla 2 and/or 3.
The latest prefix "j17_", on the other hand, does not push any data to WordPress with the migration tool. Only the users are transferred. But the process runs smoothly. Just without data transfer.

I recently went from Joomla 3 to 4 and finally 5. Kunena was also upgraded from 5 to 6.
This entire switch did not go without problems, which is why I want to switch to WP.

Does anyone have any ideas what I can do?

Thank you
Tom

2 Answers
Topic starter

With latest Präfix it doenst work - see attachement.

Hi @tom01

I'm sorry, but we do not provide support for the go2wpforo tool or its results. If you need assistance with this, please visit the provided link for go2wpforo tool support.

https://wpforo.com/pro-support/#migration

In case you want to say thank you !) We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.