[Closed] wpForo 1.3.1 is released!
We just released wpForo 1.3.1 version!
Most of bugs discussed in 1.3.0 version topic has been fixed.
- Tested with WordPress 4.8
- Fixed Bug: 404 page header issue
- Fixed Bug: Usergroup style and space issue
- Fixed Bug: Admin bar displaying issue. Only for logged-in users
- Fixed Bug: Moderator access to topic/post Moderation admin page
- Fixed Bug: Bad quality of user avatars on topic list of Simplified Layout
- Fixed Bug: Cache issue with private/unapproved topics and posts
- Fixed Bug: Small bug with delete all cache process
- Fixed Bug: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /functions.php on line 233
- Fixed Bug: Issue with Edit and Delete button for new reg users if topic/post is unapproved
New Addon: wpForo - Blog Cross Posting
Note: We've started working on guest posting functions of wpForo (free core feature), about 80% is done and core is also changed with classic theme files (adapted with Blog CrossPosting addon when guest posts a comment). So we recommend keep yor forum template files updated in case you've copied them to WordPress theme's /wpforo/ folder.
- If you're updating from beta, 1.0.x or 1.1.x versions, please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Tools admin page and check the "Possible Spam Attachments" section. We detected massive spam file uploading cases in non-protected forums. Spammers delete topics and posts but uploaded spam files are still in your file system, most of those PDF files. Please delete all suspected PDF files listed in this section. More Info: https://wpforo.com/community/wpforo-announcements/wpforo-1-2-0-is-released/...
- To load your customized colors please refresh forum front-end page twice.
- If you have a Cache Plugin, please delete all caches after wpForo update.
- If you use CDN and found some issue please purge it.
Hi Robert! Good news! But bugs in ajax.js still exist:
$("#wpf-reply-form-title").html('Reply with quote');
$("#wpf-reply-form-title").html(wpf_ajax_obj.phrases['reply with quote']);
I fixed their manually again...
Thank you antonM,
This will be fixed in next 1.3.2 version for sure.
My test system was updated a week ago, after testing I've installed it on my production.
All works fine for me.
Looks like it is going to be a boring thread because all works except the one bug reported by @antonM 🙂
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
Topic is closed.