[Closed] wpForo 1.4.9 is released!
We just released wpForo 1.4.9 "bug-fix version".
Note: After the update please delete all caches and do Ctrl+F5 on forum front.
wpForo 1.4.9 has been released to fix more bugs, which have not been fixed in 1.4.8 version.
You can find wpForo 1.4.8 version summery (released a few day ago):
- Fixed Bug: Missing Reset Password URL in Email
- Fixed Bug: Unapproved topics for Moderators on Recent Posts page
- Fixed Bug: Private topics for guests
- To load your customized colors please refresh forum front-end page twice.
- If you have a Cache Plugin, please delete all caches after wpForo update.
- If you use CDN and found some issue please purge it.
- If you have an old (1.4.5 or lower) customized copy of wpForo forum template files in your WP theme /wpforo/ folder please update them.
- If you see style issues after update, please refresh forum page twice or do Ctrl+F5 on forum front-end to load new styles.
- If you have wpForo addons, please update them right after wpForo forum update. Don’t update them before wpForo forum update.
Since the update(s), I've noticed that the Tools menu for the first post in each topic does not work (it's not even a link). I don't know if the problem started in 1.4.8 or 1.4.9. But I've tested on the latest versions of Edge, Firefox and Chrome on Windows 10 PC, as well as in Chrome and Edge on Android, and none of them will open the Tools menu.
And yes, I've cleared all browser caches as well as the website caches twice.
Edit: It seems to only be happening in simplified forums, not extended. Also, the like button on the first reply in simplified forums doesn't work.
This is a website theme specific issue. This doesn't have any relation to update. I see the problem maker. You have a custom CSS which moves wrapper div -85px up and covers tools and bottom action buttons, so they become not clickable. Please find this CSS and remove it.
I have to laugh at myself because I can't understand why I would have put that styling in there in the first place. 😆
Edit: I remember now... for the anchor links to specific posts, the sticky menu would drop down in front of the top of the post. That code prevented that from happening. I've now found a better way.
Thank you for your feedback. All are taken under consideration. This topic is closed.