[Closed] wpForo 1.6.5 is released!

3 Posts
3 Users
5 Likes
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

We just released bug-fix 1.6.5 wpForo version. Many bugs are fixed.

Those are related to inability to create topics and posts in different old browsers and in case if website have some JS errors coming from other plugins. Also, in this version all new unconfirmed (probably spammers) users can be found and deleted in Dashboard > Forums > Members admin page by filtering them with [filter by status] dropdown.

Important update notes

• Some JS files are changed, please refresh (press Ctrl+F5) on forum front-end page twice to reset browser cache.
  • If you have a Cache Plugin, please delete all caches after wpForo update.
  • If you use CDN and found some issue please purge it.

Fixed Bugs

• Added: Filter to find inactive users in Forums > Members admin page
  • Fixed Bug: Can't post new topics and replies "Empty Post" Error.
  • Fixed Bug: Problems on IE 11 browser.
  • Fixed Bug: Hide forums for non-permitted users in Threaded Layout
  • Fixed Bug: PHP Notice: undefined variable in Settings > Members admin page
  • Fixed Bug: Unconfirmed users become inactive
  • Fixed Bug: Don't allow admins upload other file types in XML Phrases importer form. Security issue: Remote Code Execution (RCE) "Arbitrary File Upload".
  • Other small bugs...

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 15/09/2019 7:59 am
eduardobraga and Adrien reacted
OMTesla
(@omtesla)

Hello, why after some time recent page does not show all posts but only 2 recent post?
If i filter the posts nothing show.

This is second time i see such.

Also i have a suggestion to name Features page to Functions and change from Yes/No to On/Off like switches of functions.

Posted : 16/09/2019 10:38 am
copilot reacted
Sofy
 Sofy
(@sofy)
Support Team Admin

@itesla

Hello, why after some time recent page does not show all posts but only 2 recent post?
If i filter the posts nothing show.

You should change the resent posts count as explained in this support topic:

https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/change-recent-topics-time-limit/#post-25398

Also i have a suggestion to name Features page to Functions and change from Yes/No to On/Off like switches of functions.

Currently, it'll not be possible to do, for the following reason. There are thousands of wpForo topics where we've answered to user's questions regarding the plugin configurations. We'll have to answer all those questions again.

Probably in majors versions of wpForo we'll change the name of options and tabs. 

For now, you can easily change the name of the tabs and options via Locotranslate plugin. 

In case you want to say thank you !) We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 16/09/2019 1:49 pm
99ibrahim99 and OMTesla reacted