[Closed] Ultimate Member Integration

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
52.9 K Views
 Swen
Topic starter
(@swen)

I'm using Ultimate Member and WpForo, but I would like to use Ultimate Member for everything regarding user login, registration and profiles. I already figured out how to use Ultimate Member for the login and registration part, but I can't figure out how to make WpForo link to Ultimate Member's profile pages.

Is this possible? And if yes, how can I do it?

Thank you!

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi Swen,

wpForo detects UM and shows a link to UM profile page on wpForo profile page:

wpForo profile page has many forum specific information and options. I don't recommend disable it. For example, users will not be able to change timezon, add signatures, see member stat data and lots of other forum specific things... 

Swen
Topic starter
(@swen)

Hey Robert, thanks for the reply!

I'm wondering if there's any way to make user links (like the username below the avatar) link to UM instead of WpForo, without editing WpForo core files.

I'm planning to combine both UM's profile page and WpForo's profile page into one page, so that's why I'm asking.

(@webauthor)
Eminent Member

Hi Swen,

I have a customer who wanted to use both wpforo and UM. What the setup and integration difficult? Do you have any tips or advice?

Thanks

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

wpForo is already integrated with Ultimate Member. Please make sure you use  and higher version of wpForo.