Clear all

[Closed] Wpforo Notification..... again

4 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

I was just wondering if there was any news on the notifications being added to wpforo? 

If it going to be a while still, is there a good guide on syncing buddy press to wpforo, so i can get notification that way?

3 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

I'm sorry, but I don't have any news yet. This feature was postponed. 

Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can asses the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

1 Reply
(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

@sofy

I hope they are not going to charge me stupid money for the upgrade which we have been told was coming a long time ago.....

This is not cool man, I am very disappointed that it is not going to happen now. You know how much I want notification on my site, ive been going on about it for nearly a year 🙁

I feel very let down that it is no longer in the pipeline after seeing posts for over 2 years here telling us it will be coming 

Bastbra
(@bastbra)
Eminent Member

Oh, but you've been wanting to do that for ages. How long do we have to wait until this function appears? :/