4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
thewoodysplace
(@thewoodysplace)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

https://www.woodmore.co.uk/community/

This is mine, no-one ever posted in it apart from me and one other person, even though my friends all know about it.

TBH I purchased the domain name for email and thought that as I had it I might as well put some hosting on there and run a blog.

Here's the odd thing, when ever I make a forum post I share it to Facebook, people click through from Facebook but then make any comments on facebook and not the post??

This topic was modified 2 years ago 2 times by thewoodysplace

Posted : 21/11/2021 3:08 pm
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

@thewoodysplace,

I don't follow you, what do you mean`

people click through from Facebook but then make any comments on facebook and not the post??

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 22/11/2021 1:13 pm
thewoodysplace
(@thewoodysplace)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @chris

@thewoodysplace,

I don't follow you, what do you mean`

people click through from Facebook but then make any comments on facebook and not the post??

It means pretty much everyone I know is scared to post off of Facebook.

It's not a bug report, it's an idiot report 😂😂

Every post I make on my forum I share to both Facebook and Twitter, my friends then click "visit the post for more" to read the full text on my site, then instead of reply on my site, they go back to Facebook and reply on there.

Posted : 22/11/2021 3:25 pm
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

@thewoodysplace,

I think they don't want to register, to make a reply, they quickly reply in Facebook.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 23/11/2021 9:12 am