Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Table wp_wpforo_mg2wpforo doesn't exist

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter

Hello all, I have installed the migration tool and started the migration, the users get created, the forums get created, but then it doesn't really move on the topics section (I have a 55,314 topics, but it never seems to move past 1%on the status bar.

When I look at the logs, I see this error repeated over and over:

"[15-Jun-2023 17:44:29 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'p15-1.wp_wpforo_mg2wpforo' doesn't exist for query SELECT new_id FROM `wp_wpforo_mg2wpforo` WHERE obj = 'topic' AND old_id = 6307 made by require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpforo\wpforo->init, do_action('wpforo_after_init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, go2wpforo\Main->do_actions, go2wpforo\Main->do_topics, go2wpforo\Main->get_new_id, wpforo_ram_get, wpforo\classes\RamCache->call_user_func, call_user_func_array, go2wpforo\Main->_get_new_id"

When I look at wpforo > tools > Database Tables there is also in red text the message " Table wp_wpforo_mg2wpforo doesn't exist"

I have tried uninstalled mg2wpforo and installing v 3.0 instead of 3.1 and the same problem. Please help? can you send me the correct sql to create the table even?

1 Answer

Hi @jpjanze ,

Please truncate the wp_wpforo_mg2wpforo table, start again and set smaller number of items to be migrated per request. It seems the problem in the limits of your hosting resources.

Is there any support for this tool?

Forum to Forum migration is a large project. We’re sorry but we cannot support issues arisen during your forum migration. We only support questions related how to use and configure this tool in wpForo support forum. We don’t support the result of migration. This kind of large work is out of our support. In case the migration result of this tool doesn’t satisfy you, you should contact to professional forum migration services for custom migration. We only recommend gConverter or ProfProjects services for such projects. They have already done hundreds of forum to wpForo migration projects with the best result.