sorry guys, I'm trying to test a topic title in Chinese chars.
I found it won't work in my case if I use Chinese chars in topic title.
obliviously it worked here, not sure what settings I might miss.
Appropriated any suggestions.
looks like the SLUG column in wp_xeri_wpforo_topics table did not get the correct information, see screenshot.
mysql db is using the this
I removed the database screenshot, it had some private information.
Please note, the slug is stored correctly. This is the decoded version of all non-latin URLs. Browsers displays human friendly version but the original url looks like that. So nothing is wrong with that. Please leave your forum URL to allow us check it.
thanks for replying, the two test links won't work, also I attached the data from DB table.
I'm sorry but I have no idea why it doesn't work on your server. It works fine on all our test website and here on wpForo Community. I recommend install a fresh WP in in some subDirectory and test it with wpForo. If it still doesn't work, the problem is in hosting service, you should contact them for support or change the hosting server.
BTW: As far as I see you use "Turn WordPress to wpForo" option. Try to deactivate this option.