[Solved] Forum Broken With WordPress 6.1
Posts have disappeared since WP update to 6.1. Posts are still in
brw_wpforo_posts table but not displaying. I tried reinstalling wpforo.2.0.9.zip but it did not help. All other pages seem to be working. All plugins are current. Divi theme hasn't been updated but same problem on my staging server that has latest Divi version: https://stage.hcca.org/Forums/
Production Site is here: https://hcca.org/Forums/
1. Make sure you have a board with boardid=0 in wpForo > Boards admin page and the board has a pageid.
2. Edit the board and make sure the slug is forum, don't use upper cases, just use forum
3. Find the forum page in Dashboard > Pages by searching [wpforo] shortcode, edit and change the slug to forum as well.
4. Go to wpForo > Overview, scroll down, click [Delete all Caches] button, then [Soft Flush permalinks], then check the forum using the low case path https://stage.hcca.org/forums/
5. If you have a cache plugin, delete all caches and update permalinks in Dashboard > Permalinks admin page by clicking the [Save Changes] button.
Thank you. I hadn't thought to check the path / folder name. The menu worked fine pre-WordPress update. Also odd, changing the slug to Forums didn't fix it. I'll test changing the slug on stage and dev to Forums and clearing all caches. Or is there something else I need to do to use an upper case first letter?
Thank you very much for your help resolving this. Still don't know how they got out of sync as Forums were working pre upgrade. I think they did use a lower case f in path.
A problem remains. Forums aren't displaying photos. I assume a path problem again. Any ideas?
The /public_html/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/attachments/ folder includes 147 folders with numbers for names. I've guessed those are post ids. These folders each have images but they don't seem to be appearing. Appreciate your help.
I see no forums at the link posted.