20.7 K Views
OMTesla
(@omtesla)

I have the same problem!

Topic starter
(@cmw14)
Estimable Member

@sofy

When I first reported this fault I was not stating my installation of wpForo had the problem, I was informing you that this siteyour site  https://wpforo.com/community/ has a problem with regards to password resetting, not mine. 

As I  clearly detailed above,  when I tried to reset my password here at wpforo.com,  the received e-mail did not contain a link. I posted a copy of that received e-mail in my first post up top, in a quoted box. It clearly shows no link was supplied.

Perhaps do a test password reset of your own account and you will see.

p.s

For the record when I reported this my own wpForo site was on 1.4.7. I've since then upgraded my wpForo installation to 1.4.8, tested the forgot password link and it works perfectly fine, so perhaps its not related to 1.4.8 

Anyway hope that clears things up as to why I raised this post, I will let others speak for themselves if the fault is impacting their installations or not.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you for letting us know. We're already aware of this. I'll provide with quick solution very soon.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@cmw14, @verek, @itesla

wpForo 1.4.9 is released. The issue related to reset password link should be fixed. Please update and check it again.

VereK
(@verek)
Honorable Member

Thanks Robert,

The link is now contained in the email. But, we are back to usernames with spaces in them not being escaped..

Page 2 / 4