2 Likes
Topic starter
(@street1986)
Eminent Member

i circled it... in the 1st one

Topic starter
(@street1986)
Eminent Member

here is a better ss of what im talking about. I am talking about that white over white or lite grey then i have another issue i am trying to work on as well.

can i get the white text over yellow on headers changed?bleeds in to much

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@street1986,

Please note, that we don't provide support for style customization, we may help in 1-2 simple questions related to colors and background but not more. We can not help you customize all components of forum style, these are custom requirements and should be done by forum owners. We only help with general questions and issues.

Thank you for your understanding.

You can find all classes by pressing F12 on the browser and opening Chrome or Firefox Console:

Topic starter
(@street1986)
Eminent Member

I have spent a little over 90$ on add-ons please do not say you cant answer a question...

I need to know were i can find that wpf-topic-field in the 1 - 42 area or if there is a way i can Custom CSS Code: add it. I just need to fix that color everything else is perfect... i know css but not yours yet.

Over all this product is amazing and i have recommended it to my customer base. I build WP websites for businesses and personal use.

I need to know how to edit so i can speak back with my customers. I am fine with taken this to a PM or email. Let me know.

3 Replies
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@street1986,

Ok, Send the URL of the page you need help.

(@street1986)

Eminent Member

@chris the URL is  https://therealmsofasgard.com/community/bug-reporting/plugin/ which has the issue on it.

Everything on this page is fine but the attached image. How do i stop the bleeding in on the text or change the colors of those boxes in cased with the text?

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@street1986,

Use this code,

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-topic-field .wpf-topic-field-label {
    border-top: 1px solid #fff;
    background: #e30808;
    color: lime;
}

There is 3 different colors` background color, border color, text color.

Topic starter
(@street1986)
Eminent Member

Last question.

How do i prevent spammers from signing up i setup the the captcha doesnt seem like its working am i doing somthing wrong had 93 new users which were bots.

3 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member
Posted by: @street1986

Last question.

How do i prevent spammers from signing up i setup the the captcha doesnt seem like its working am i doing somthing wrong had 93 new users which were bots.

Hello.

<!-- Cached by WP-Optimize (gzip) -  https://getwpo.com  - Last modified: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 19:38:46 GMT -->

Not related but ALL caching plugins or other are prohibited for wpForo. Exclude wpForo page (with the shortcode).

Login/Register/Email out/smtp is 100% handled by Wordpress core. Not wpForo. So, find a security/bot etc etc plugin for WP. And search here, several suggestions exist.

(@street1986)

Eminent Member

@dimalifragis what the h**l are you talking about?

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member
Posted by: @street1986

@dimalifragis what the h**l are you talking about?

Can you please be more polite and explain what you do not understand?

Page 2 / 2