[Closed] New to wpForo

21 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@street1986)
Eminent Member

I have a few questions on.

How do i make the forums bigger in PX size so its not so small i want it full screen width if possible

change the white backdrop to match my sites color

I am trying to create a online ticketing system using a forum and is there a way for a user to create a new topic and it self generates a new topic with information they fill in? I see you have plugins etc.

20 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @street1986,

Posted by: @street1986

How do i make the forums bigger in PX size so its not so small i want it full screen width if possible 

Please read these two topics:

https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/remove-blog-themes-sidebar/#post-1494  

https://gvectors.com/forum/general-questions/full-width-forum/

change the white backdrop to match my sites color

You need to change the background color of the page using CSS.

You can try to use the below CSS code by inserting it in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles Tab > Custom CSS Code Field

#main-content {
    background-color: #000 !important;
}
.et_right_sidebar #main-content .container:before {
    background-color: black !important;
}

You can use Topic Custom Fields Add-on.

Check the link Below to get more information about the add-on.

https://gvectors.com/product/wpforo-topic-custom-fields/

Topic starter
(@street1986)
Eminent Member

i did that on my mobile the forums do not look to good on pc looks great is there a mobile theme or is wpforo not mobile friendly ?

2 Replies
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@street1986,

I have checked your website and didn't see any problems. Everything looks/works how it is designed.

Can give us screenshots? Maybe I missed something.

(@street1986)

Eminent Member

@chris mobile version looks very small on my phone i have a Samsung note 20.ultra

Topic starter
(@street1986)
Eminent Member

See image below,

how do i make this all darker and keep only white text? I cannot seem to get the stlyes to work right can i just add custom code and have all text be white and everything else be dark ?

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@street1986 ,

I recommend you change the style to the Dark Style, then delete all caches, go to forum front-end and press Ctrl+F5 twice to reset the browser cache. Then you can change the blue primary color to red by changing the #12 color of the dark style.

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@street1986,

how I see in the screenshot the forum is opened in pc version, change it in your browser settings to mobile version. 

Topic starter
(@street1986)
Eminent Member

how do i fix this i have done most of the other stuff. Everything is looking fine now. Also here is what it looks like on mobile

so i messed with the colors how do i get that white text to another color so it does not bleed in so much.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@street1986,

how do i fix this i have done most of the other stuff. Everything is looking fine now. Also here is what it looks like on mobile

What is this? What is the source of these fields?

so i messed with the colors how do i get that white text to another color so it does not bleed in so much.

Please show the text on the screenshot. This screenshot is full of different texts, so please be clearer.

Page 1 / 2