Clear all

[Closed] shortcode ?

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@lvlasked)
Estimable Member

is there a shortcode to add in the my profile part so i can use it for the registar and login part

8 Replies
(@martin)
Support Team

Hi @lvlasked,

I'm sorry but I didn't follow you. Please try to rephrase your question or explain with screenshots.

Topic starter
(@lvlasked)
Estimable Member

on here on the side bar you have the Join us part then when you log in turns to my profile

think the plug in is wpForo - User Custom Fields  is there a shortcode for it

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@lvlasked,

This is the simple widget provided by wpForo. That widget is located in your WordPress widgets admin page. The widget name is "wpForo My Profile and Notification". Just put this widget to any sidebar you want:

Topic starter
(@lvlasked)
Estimable Member

yes im asking if it has a shortcode ? because i dont have a side bar where i want it placed ?

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@lvlasked,

It hasn't. There is no way to add it as shortcode.

Topic starter
(@lvlasked)
Estimable Member

ok then thank you ermm what css file do i edit so i can change the look of the buttons please so i can atleast make that match the style of my site lol

1 Reply
Alvina
(@alvina)

@lvlasked,

Please follow this support topic, and put the code provided by Sofy, in the "Custom CSS code" textarea:

https://wpforo.com/community/general-discussions/colour-change-of-register-and-login-button/#post-26838

The option is located in the Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles admin page.

Also, please note you can change each element style you need. You just need to do right-click(or CTRL+F12) then Inspect element on the frontend page to change the style by using CSS code.

Page 1 / 2