Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Today having to press "add topic" manyyyyy times...

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

Hi, this is just something I wonder why, in order for me to understand it and being conscious that could happen on my own foro and trying to be aware basically in order to prevent etc....

Today, in every topic I open, or even in every reply I make into a topic etc.... I have had to hit "add topic" or "add reply" or whatever, many times, 3/4 before the forum reacted properly and my post/reply was actually visible.

Then, by the time the post or answer was visible and clearly made, I noticed that was triplicated or duplicated as many times as I have pressed the "submit whatever", hence I have had to obviously delete the "extra posts"

Can I ask why could do this have happened ir order just to know?

Thanks 🙂

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Why are you creating the same topic dozens of times. I'm deleting topics and you're creating them again. Please stop it. Your topic is created and follow to that topic, don't create the same topic multiple times: https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/showing-members-post-numbers-its-possible-3/

Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

Robert, I think this very topic I just created answer to you on its own 🙂

Im not realising Im duplicating the posts. Just nothing happened when I create them on the first place then I hit "add reply", "add topic" etc again...

Even I delete many of my posts when I have realised they are being duplicated, triplicated etc... Obviously, at least its obvious for me, never been my intention of duplicating posts 🙂 and actually I would like to know why this happens which is what Im asking on this very topic