Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Why was my thread in Showcase deleted?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Homdax
Topic starter
(@homdax)
Eminent Member

In my opinion a showcase entry can be useful to many seeing how webmasters and siteowners are using and adapting the product. In that spirit I posted a Showcase entitled Game Mod Forum, created 2003. (or similar)

It had a link to the forum, a link to the game and some general text about my work with it and the assistance I got by Martin in your team, without naming him then but I name him now.

From what I can see the post is deleted. Why?

3 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @homdax,

Please let us know is there the wpForo installed as a forum plugin? If not there is no chance to keep your topic in the wpForo Showcase forum. 

Homdax
Topic starter
(@homdax)
Eminent Member

Of course it is, I linked to the site. 

I also got  the PM , Smileys and Embedded Media plugins. I am a paying customer, not that I expect special treatment in any way, just saying.

https://www.pointdefensesystems.net/_w0rdpre3s_/community/    That URL will change over time though.

1 Reply
(@martin)

Support Team

@homdax

I think this link was not inserted in original post. You've left a direct link to your website, so we couldn't find forum page. This is the reason of removing your thread. You can create it again for sure. Just make sure we can find the forum page.