wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Automatically switching back to default membership system

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@pyue6299)
Trusted Member

Hi there

I use Ultimate Member as my membership plugin. In "Features", i have selected to use Ultimate Member as my membership system so when user clicks PROFILE at frontend, it direct him to the Ultimate Member's profile.

However, i discovered a few times that the backup settings will automatically changed back to "default" from "ultimate member". This bug happens randomly.

Is there a way to make ultimate member as my default membership system? or do you have any solution?

Thanks

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @pyue6299,

If you set the "Profile Page" option [Ultimate Member] in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features admin page then all your users profile URLs will be directed to Ultimate Member profile page.

i discovered a few times that the backup settings will automatically changed back to "default"

I don't understand what do you mean saying this. I think there is not any backup settings, you just need to properly delete your cache plugin, then delete wpForo cache in Dashboard > Forum > Dashboard admin page.

Also, make sure wpForo is excluded from your cache plugin (if you have any).

3 Replies
(@pyue6299)

Trusted Member

@robert

Sorry my fault. It is not backup i mean. I mean backend.

Just now, the system has automatically switched back to "Default" instead of "Ultimate Member". I guess this bug is not related to caching plugin?

I will now switch back to "Ultimate Member".

(@pyue6299)

Trusted Member

@robert

After a few hours from my last reply, my backend woforo has turned back to "default" from "Ultimate Member" automatically.

Please advise.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@pyue6299,

I'm really sorry but I have no advice for you. This is not wpForo issue for sure. Something strange is going on in your website or in your hosting server database. It seems you have some database cache or so. You can also disable all other plugins and test it again.