Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] The Edit function does not work

6 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@krudit)

Hello,

I have a topic created few days ago. Now, I (as administrator) want to edit something  and the new changes cant be saved.

Example:Topic

step 1. I click on Edit

Step 2. I selected the text that wanna delete, see below

Step3. I deleted text and clicked on save button

Step 4. Here are results

The text wasn't deleted.

Can you tell me pls whats the problem?

5 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @krudit,

There is no such issue on our test websites.

Don't forget to delete all caches and press CTRL+F5(twice) on the frontend before checking.

Also please navigate to the Dashboard  > Forums > Dashboard click on "Delete User Cache" and "Delete All Caches" button and check again

4 Replies
(@krudit)

@alvina Thank you for your reply, I deleted user cache and "Delete all caches"  few times, and pressed CTRL+F5(twice) from here

but the problem still exists. Regarding, deleting caches from frontend, i didnt get it, can you guide me pls.

If i create new topics, then make some changes - in this case it works perfectly. The problem appears only on old topics. 

Alvina
(@alvina)

@krudit,

Then please if you have a cache plugin installed, please exclude your forum home page from your cache plugin. This is very important. Almost all cache plugins should have an option to exclude pages from the caching process. 

Please follow this FAQ topic, about wpForo, and Cache Plugins: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/

Also please make sure you use the latest version of the WordPress and the wpForo plugin and check again.

(@krudit)

@alvina The problem is solved. Thank you 

Alvina
(@alvina)

@krudit,

Thank you for letting us know.

We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.